This past weekend Clay, Nathan, and I went to San Antonio for vacation. We left Abby here with Clay's mom for 3 nights and 3 full days. We were so nervous to leave her. This was the first time that she stayed away from us all by herself. Usually Nathan is with her. She seems to have had a great time and to have done just fine. She slept good, ate good, and was just really sweet for Grandma and Grandpa.
She seems to have had fun playing in the little pool, but she does not seem too sure about these ducks.
3 comments:
Sweet Abby! I knew she would do great. She is soo adaptable. Ansley wore her matching swimsuit that Abby is wearing in the picture yesterday! So glad you all had a great time!
I'm glad Abby got to have her time in the spotlight with her own blog. Those are some sweet pictures of her as always! I can't wait to see yall next weekend.
That's fun vacations for everyone, then, huh? Do we get to see SW pics next post??? I LOVE that place. I told you to pack me in your bag . . you let me down, you know! ha!
Post a Comment