Thursday, June 28, 2007

Abby is 22 Months Old






Abby is 22 months old today. I think this picture of me was taken in the late spring of '76. So I would have been right about the same age. Does she look like her mother or what!?! She wasn't too pleased about having her picture taken this morning, but she survived.

7 comments:

Kellee said...

She looks EXACTLY like you!!

Marcia said...

Happy or not I like that picture of Abby. She's almost doing her fat lips!

Kim said...

Quite a resmeblence! Your kids totally favor you. So cute!!

Kendra said...

She DOES look like you! Fun seeing bits of yourself in a child like that . . cute picture of your two kiddos together, too!

TriSara said...

WOW! That is pretty neat. Those are great pics! Kara's daughter, Ashton, is her minature, too.

Jen said...

Wow! Your genes are dominant for sure! Both are cuties!

Unknown said...

She looks like you definitely! I also think her eyes resemble Marcia's a little. Love the picture of you!