Check out our church website. My boys are famous, again! This was on the cover of the church bulletin on Father's Day last year. Totally caught Clay off guard. Now they are using it on the website this year. I think Nathan may have just turned 4 in this picture or may still be 3 since he doesn't have his glasses yet.
http://www.rhchurch.org/index.cfm?pg=event&id=108
http://www.rhchurch.org/index.cfm?pg=event&id=108
6 comments:
Way to go Clay and Nathan! I was just looking at that picture the other day and wondering if Nathan would get any more time in the spotlight this year for Father's Day.
That is so cool, Anita! Kara told me about your blog and I have been reading it for a while. I very recently started one so now I can comment! Your family is so sweet; I love reading your stories. I was surprised how long it took you to comment on your awesome 10k. I was looking at the results the day after the race and saw how great you did! I am cautiously thinking about training for the Whiterock marathon in December...you interested?
-Sara Underwood
That is neat. I hope you had a great birthday and got to do something fun and relaxing. And eat some cake of course.
What a sweet picture of Clay and Nathan. Nathan looks so much like you! Hope you had a good birthday.
That is such a sweet picture! What celebrities they are, especially now since it's on their website. Way cool!
I know what you mean about time. The only reason I am doing all of this right now is because Pete's job and mine allow it...for now. We do not know how long this will last so we are taking full advantage of it while we can. How exciting about your job! It is always nice to get some use out of your degree, right?! I would love to get together and meet your kids. I know Kara would, too.
Post a Comment