Monday, June 25, 2007

Grown Up Weekend!

Clay and I got to go to the lake this weekend with another couple and NO KIDS! We had a great time relaxing out on the lake. It was so nice to be leisurely and casual and not have to follow any schedules. We even tried to sleep in a little, but I guess we're growing up because we were all up by 8 on Saturday. Abby stayed here with Gramma and Grandpa John and Nathan went to Abilene to stay with Grandad and Mimi. When we called yesterday to arrange our pick up time for Nathan they said he needed to stay a few more days. So Nathan is still in Abilene having a fabulous time. Abby and I are having a fun day without him, but we sure do miss him. Abby keeps asking, "Where's NaNa?" It sure is quiet without him talking to me all day. This is the perfect chance for me to clean out his playroom. Hope he doesn't miss too many things when he gets back!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, my blogging queen. I kept checking in, checking in and today I hit the jackpot! Thanks for all the updates. Love Abby's sha sha pic! Currently Charlotte's love for chocolate is our potty training bribe :)
See you on the 5th!!!

Kim said...

Glad you got to get away without the kids for a fun time. We head to NYC next week and I can't wait to be with just Derek.