This is Abby's new face that she makes when you try to take a picture of her. This was during her first trip to the waterpark this year. She's definitely alot harder to manage there this year than last. Since now she's mobile and all. She wants to go go and keep up with Nathan and all the other boys.
Abby had pudding one night after dinner last week for dessert. She obviously enjoyed it and can say chocolate now. She calls it, "sha sha". Which sounds an awful lot like what she calls her sweet friend Charlotte who lives in Atlanta now. It's funny because chocolate is also one of Charlotte's very favorite things.

2 comments:
I love little Abby. She is so cute. And I think it is great that she is often pictured with a Sonic cup. Love the chocolate pudding picture too.
yea for kid-free time! I think the kids need it as much as we do. Ahhh, going to the lake sounds nice. What are you guys going to do to celebrate 10 years?
Post a Comment