Saturday, June 9, 2007

San Antonio Weekend

Last weekend Clay and I took Nathan to San Antonio for his own vacation while Abby stayed here. We went with our friends, Mr. Tim, Mrs. Shelley, Marshall, and Drew. The boys had so much at Sea World and swimming ALL weekend. I think the grown ups had a great time too. It was very relaxing just having Nathan since he is so independent and such a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sea World is the place to be this summer! You guys look great. And your kids are soo smart. I love that Abby loves Sonic just as much as the rest of us!

Kim said...

Loved the funny stories. Abby is funny and looks like she already knows how to work Clay.
We plan to go to Sea World this summer too. It looks like so much fun! And it seems like there is alot to do. What a special time for you and Clay to have with Nathan.

Kendra said...

Ah . . .thanks for the pics. Makes me want to go back! Glad Nathan had some specialy parent time - that's memories he'll treasure . . .right up there with eating his first cotton candy, I'm sure!! he! See you soon . .
kendra

Jen said...

Oh, my goodness! You are soo high tech with your pictures! I loved the slide show! What a special time for you guys! Sure miss ya'll!!