Tagged
First memory - Various tidbits about living in Holland when I was 4. Riding my bike to the Dutch school, milk in a carton(gross!), and other things from this time.
First real kiss - Greg Pickens. sophomore year in high school . . .after my first date to homecoming. I too was wearing a lovely dress. Purple and puffy.
First love - Adam Dossey. My sophomore year in high school. He was a senior and I thought this is it. We're getting married. He went off to college and that was the end of that.
First thing you think in the morning - I don't want to workout now. When else during my day can I fit it in.
First pet - never had a pet growing up. Still don't have one.
First question you'll ask in heaven - I think I'll be so consumed with other things questions won't matter.
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - Let's go to the beach!
First best friend - Trinette Pinson. Our moms were pregnant at the same time with us and our birthdays are 10 days apart. We are still best friends and like to say we've been friends since the womb. Also Meredith Erwin. We became friends in Kindergarten and are still friends. Meredith, Trinette, and I all grew up together and were all 3 best friends. Still have the charm on my charm bracelet.
Last time you dressed up - who knows. Maybe in a few weeks on our 10th anniversary trip we'll get a chance to dress up.
Last thing you ate -Oatmeal Carmelita. Oatmeal cookie crust with chocolate chips and caramel. Devine!
Last CD you bought - I can't remember.
Last good book you read - Nicholas Sparks' A Bend in the Road and James Patterson's Honeymoon.
Last time you cried -Teared up today listening to KLTY in the car. Good praise music is just overwhelming.
Last time you told someone you loved them - this morning . . .to Clay and Abby. Need to call Nathan later today and give him some I love you's.
Last really funny thing you did - Today at the mall Clay was leaving Abby and I to go back to work and I kept insisting he needed to go back up in the elevator while he was walking toward the escalator. Guess I think that since I have the stroller and have to use the elevator he needs to do that too.
Last thing you watched on TV - Watching Little House on the Prairie right now. I'm a huge fan!
I tag Kim, Kara, and Kellee. I want to see how the sisters are alike and different.
9 comments:
AAAHHH!! Adam Dossey went off to college and was in my class and married my roommate, Lori Goodman!!! He was a cutie - a fun friend for me and a great match for Lori. That is too funny . . .
Oh, and you made me remember, my first kiss was a Homecoming kiss, not Prom. Never did make it to one of those, I don't think.
I remember Greg Pickens. I also remember the dress! And Adam Dossey! Those were all so funny! Where are you going in mexico for your 10 year? That will be fun and I hope you get the chance to dress up.
We're going to The Royal at Playa de Carmen.
I love reading your blog, I have to get one going. This was a fun one. Congrats on your 10 year anniversary.
too funny! I too, know Adam Dossey!! Small world!
Let me set your mind at ease by telling you the "swimsuit beard" joke is actually not as sick as it may sound. I put my swimsuit on my head one day and my friends thought it was funny. I don't know why. You know how dumb we are! It doesn't take much to amuse us!
Yes, looking back on this post I may have wished to keep some things anonymous since everyone that I know now seems to know the men of my past. I can't escape Adam. When they lived in the metroplex he went to church with Clay's mom and now that they live in Tyler, they go to church with my parents. Talk about a small world!!!
Everything looks like English to me now too.
Those Dossey's are famous people!! I didn't know that about you and Trinette being born so close together. How neat! I liked hearing about all those past memories. I'll post my "Tagged" post when I get to feeling better!! Sorry it's taken me so long.
Post a Comment