I have to add these stories before I forget. Perhaps the best thing about this blog is that it's an easy way to document all the funny things that happen everyday that I will want to remember years from now.
1. Nathan and cheeseburgers. Nathan is loving cheeseburgers right now. Everywhere we go he wants a cheeseburger. Doesn't matter where we are, it's cheeseburger. Last weekend while we were on our vacation, Nathan was just swimming and having a grand time in the pool when a waiter walks by with a big cheeseburger for someone else. All of a sudden Nathan pops his head up out of the pool and says, "Did I just see a cheeseburger!?!" It was so funny. Luckily he got distracted with something else and forgot about it right then.
2. Abby is getting too smart. The other night we all went to Sonic for the free Root Beer floats. Just as we turn into Sonic she starts yelling out from the back seat, "Slush!" So of course she has to have an apple juice slush. Well then this afternoon Clay, Abby and I were headed home to eat lunch and we turn right in front of Sonic and she blurts out, "Eat!" and was shortly followed by, "Slush!" Well that just melted her daddy's heart and he just turned right into Sonic to get us lunch. Thanks, Abby and Clay!
2 comments:
I love those two and all their funniness! Can't wait to see all of you in person next week.
Way to go Abby...Sonic is one of my favorites too! Ansley had a cheeseburger today and commented that Nathan loves cheeseburgers. He made an impression on her!
Post a Comment