Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Abby is 2!!!

Well, not only did we send one child to kindergarten today, but Abby turned 2. It has been a big day at the Johnson house. Here are some fun things about our Abby and some pictures from our day. We're having her party on Saturday!

  • She loves her food. Hence the donut (or no-no's as she calls them) breakfast today.
  • She loves to get slushes at Sonic and QT.
  • She loves to run everywhere.
  • She loves to get in her bed with her pacis.
  • She also loves to snuggle with her daddy.
  • She is into mimi's right now. That is what she calls blankets. Don't know where that came from, but she is dead set on blankets being mimi's.
  • She likes to wrap her baby dolls up in her mimi's. It's so precious.
  • She loves shoes.
  • She loves to play with her brother.
  • She is quite opinionated about what she wants and doesn't want. She won't hesitate to say, "No!"
  • She likes to do the motions to "Wheels on the Bus!" and "Happy and You Know It."
  • She does not like creepy crawly things.
  • She does not like things to be on her feet. Like grass and such.
  • She likes to eat breakfast VERY soon after she wakes up. Usually she asks for Daddy and Nathan and then it's, "I eat!"
  • She enjoys splashing in the bath tub and the swimming pool. She will jump off the side of the pool to Clay or I.
  • She loves to push her strollers around and her shopping cart.
  • She also likes purses and bags. She puts them up on her shoulder and tells us all, "Bye!" as she walks into the other room.

You are such a precious girl and such an awesome blessing to our family. God has been so gracious to share you with us. We love you Abby Leigh!!

8 comments:

Marcia said...

I love that girl! Can't wait to see her (and yall) on Friday.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!! I love the list. She is so precious.

Jen said...

We love Abby! So glad you posted her with a cupcake. Ansley asked and asked today if Abby was going to get a cupcake..I can show her now!

TriSara said...

Wow! She has really changed since her 1st birthday! It will be neat to go back and read what she was like at 2 later down the road. Such a good idea to blog that stuff.

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

Happy Birthday to Abby! They grow up to fast! Glad to see Nate is enjoying school!

Unknown said...

Hey I found you! It was fun to run into you the other day! Your kids are beautiful!

Kendra said...

Your sweet baby is 2!!! Wow! She really is a little doll baby, and I can't believe how fast she is changing (noticed though blog posts since I don't get to see her very much in person!). Take care, friend -