Apparently on Wed. she tripped and fell on a Lego which is what is on her nose. Then she scratched herself over her eye with her fingernail during this fall. She was not happy about this at all and had to get alot of love from Mrs. Jenny after this crash. Then on Thursday when I went to pick her up she had the huge scratch down the middle of her forehead. Mrs. Jenny had no idea where this came from. Abby didn't cry or anything after this happened. The older girls just suddenly realized that Abby had the huge scratch! Needless to say I had to call as soon as we got home to cancel the picture appointment that I had made for Friday morning. I guess we'll have to wait a week or so to get some 2 year old pictures made. We'll always remember 2-the year Abby looked like she'd been in a fight!
6 comments:
poor sweet Abby! Soren looked like that for about a year because she insisted on walking at 8 months old even though she was not ready. I skipped her 9 month pictures but went ahead with her 1 year pics and she has a black eye, pretty funny.
Beauty scars!! Hope your week is good as well as the kiddos!
Ahh! That's so sad. Elizabeth came home from the babysitter's last week with marks all over her face, and we found out that another kid grabbed her face and did that to her. We were furious! At least she isn't being bullied!
she sure does pull off the beat up look well. i think she really looks pretty cute.
Ouch! Cute girl wounds or no wounds. Hope she adjusts to school and quits falling around so much! ha!
Hope this week has gone better for you! I'm not sure where else she can have another....how did the weekend go? I'm waiting patiently for pics.
Post a Comment