Today was Nathan's first day of kindergarten!!! He had a great day being back at Discovery School. He was not thrilled to get up this morning, but once we got moving he was very excited. He was still excited when I picked him up so I think that's a good sign. There were lots of familiar faces from his class last year which is fun and lots of new friends to meet too. Between Richland Hills and ACU there are already several families in the class that we know. It's going to be a great year for him. We love you Nathan and can't wait to see all you learn! Here's one picture from the first day last year and then several others from this morning.
First day of PreK

First day of Kindergarten

Donut breakfast for Abby's bday and first day of school!


Concentrating in the classroom already!


The whole class of 16 kids!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! Happy first day of Kindergarten, Nathan! Was it an emotional day with having your baby turn 2 and sending one off to school?
I love the pics of Nathan from Pre-K to now. He has grown a ton! The backpack swallowed him up in his pre-k but, it fits nicely now :)
Sweet Nathan . . .he's looking so big. I was thinking the same thing that jen typed about the backpack - i bet if it makes it to next year it will be looking a lot smaller on him still!
Hope everyone has a great week there with your new schedule!
He looks so big. How did you hold up for his first day? I guess knowing that many people and having been in that school before makes it a little easier. Is that a private school?
I can't beleive Nathan is in Kindergarten. Time goes by so fast. How did you do? He looks like he is a pro at school and is happy. Of course the donut probably helped. What a great way to start the school year. Happy Birthday to Abby! She is precious. She looks so grown up. Have a great week and a wonderful party!
Post a Comment