Monday, August 6, 2007

Abby's First Haircut!

Well even though we've been at home, we've still been really busy. This week Abby turned 23 mos old and got her first haircut. She started out not being excited AT ALL. I had to hold her in my lap. I was really surprised she was so hesitant. All 4 of us go to Mrs. Beckey to get our hair done. So Abby has spent alot of time in her shop over the last 2 years. I mean Nathan and Clay get a haircut every 3-4 weeks. So it was not an unfamiliar place, but she still started out a little unsure. By the end though she was fine and headed straight to the candy jar. She definitely liked that part.




Over the weekend Parsh was here visiting. She is looking pregnant for sure now. Only 8 more days until we find out if it's a boy or a girl and we can't wait. Nathan came up with a name for the baby. He decided on Heyyouraduck Quacker would be good. Pretty good, huh? He insisted Abby's name was FuFu the entire time I was pregnant and when we decided on a name for her he called her Baby Abby FuFu. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but it keeps us laughing.

The kids and I are headed off to Atlanta here in a few hours to visit our dear friends Jennifer, Ansley, & Charlotte. Abby has been walking around the house all day saying, "Char Char! Tomorrow is Ansley's 6th birthday. So it will be a celebration day! Here's a sweet one of my babies snuggling together before church yesterday morning.


2 comments:

Marcia said...

That first picture of Abby looks so much like Nathan did! I've missed hearing her calling my name all day.

Have fun in Atlanta!!!

TriSara said...

You forgot to add the "I" and you said the kids are going to Atlanta. I am assuming you are going with them. Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip!