Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun trip to Peachtree City!!

The kids and I had a great time last week visiting Georgia and our friends. Nathan and Ansley play like no time has passed since they saw each other. Abby was constantly looking for Char Char! We celebrated Ansley's bday at Chuck E. Cheese's on Tuesday and went swimming that afternoon. Wednesday we went to the Atlanta Children's Museum. SO FUN! Nathan loved the Moon Sand. After the museum we went across the street and ate lunch and let the kids run around in the park. We also saw a cool water show in the Olympic Ring fountain. Each night we went on awesome golf cart rides, but the last night we went all the way to Marble Slab!!! Then we went to the park and feed a group of fiesty geese. They started stampeding us when we started walking towards them. Thursday morning we played and had a yummy lunch on the way back to the airport. It was a fun trip and we look forward to going again. I would love to post pictures, but I'm having a little trouble finding my camera right now. Please pray that I find it.

In other news, I am going back to work this week. Wed. starts my new teacher orientation at Discovery School, where Nathan went last year for PreK and will go this year for Kinder. I am teaching a 5 year old PreK class 3 days a week. Abby will also be going there 3 days. This will be her first time to go to "school". Please pray for our family as we make this transition. I know it will be fine, but I'm starting to get nervous about getting everything done that needs to be done. I'm also curious to see how Abby will react to being in such a different environment, rather than with her mommy all day everyday.

Hopefully I'll find my camera and post some pics soon. I'm headed to the Chinese restaurant we ate at last week to see if I left it there.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mmm...did I hear someone say Marble Slab? Sounds like y'all had fun...I want to visit Georgia someday! Good luck with your new job!

Jen said...

I LOVE the pics and your commentary...I think I'll link my blog to yours because you did a fabulous job! Come back, anytime :)