Here's a glimpse into my wonderful life
with kids, family, and friends.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Good News!!!
Good news, everyone, I found my camera at the China Queen!!! They had misplaced it when I got there, but they knew exactly what I was talking about. It just took them a while to find it. Here's a rather lengthy slideshow of our Atlanta trip.
Yea! Glad you found your camera and I loved seeing the pics from your trip. Jealous that you guys got to be there . . .what a neat blessing for everyone!!!
Such cute photos! I knew the Siemer's were going to move but I didn't know they had already left. I'm glad you got to go visit! Ok, I just read you last post & didn't know you're going to work at Discovery school! I know we've talked about it a few times, but I'm really wanting Emma to be in that "bridge" class next year - is that the class you're teaching? That would be so awesome if you got to be Emma's teacher! Anyway, we'll have to chat...
5 comments:
Yea! Glad you found your camera and I loved seeing the pics from your trip. Jealous that you guys got to be there . . .what a neat blessing for everyone!!!
so fun, i'm glad you found your cam. glad we got together today, it was great getting to visit.
I think its funny you at at Five Guy's. One Guy's was my favorite pizza & calzone place across from campus in Lubbock.
I love all the pictures!
Great pictures! I am so glad you found your camera!
You asked me what is next; I guess I will try for the Whiterock marathon in December, yikes!
Have you gone back to work yet? Let us know how it goes!
Such cute photos! I knew the Siemer's were going to move but I didn't know they had already left. I'm glad you got to go visit! Ok, I just read you last post & didn't know you're going to work at Discovery school! I know we've talked about it a few times, but I'm really wanting Emma to be in that "bridge" class next year - is that the class you're teaching? That would be so awesome if you got to be Emma's teacher! Anyway, we'll have to chat...
Post a Comment