Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun in the Fort!

With us having an entire week at home, our kids are using their imaginations! I love this kind of play. Monday afternoon Nathan built a fort out of the sofa in our living room. Well when Abby woke up from her nap, she of course wanted in the fort. This didn't go over so well with Nathan. He did not want her in his stuff. Lucky for us we have a HUGE couch. So we turned it into a 2 room fort. So Abby had her side with her baby doll and the rest of her stuff and Nathan had his side with his stuff. They had a great time and I got to cook dinner without them under my feet!

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Pretty good planning all those years ago buying the 9 foot couch.

Did you really post this at 6:40 this morning?

TriSara said...

Forts are the best! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I wish we could get together sometime.

Jen said...

We are doing inside entertaing this week, too. I will have to suggest a fort! Looks like fun!

Lana said...

Love the Fort idea. Need to do this when the girls are bored at home, like when I cook dinner : )