Abby is better! She's not 100% yet, but better. She finally made it through all day yesterday without throwing up. So she and I are staying home today to let her eat and rest and get her strength back. 3 days of throwing up when you only weigh about 24 pounds is rough!!! She and I did have to miss Marcia's shower, but Nathan went and represented us. From what I hear he was quite the mingler/welcomer/helper at the shower. As bad as our weekend was Nathan was precious. He had a great time playing with Parsh, Maf, & Dee while I was holding Abby. I am so blessed that he is such an easy going kid who just rolls with whatever comes up.
I am not completely psycho that I make her wear bows even when she is sick. She asked to have her hair done on Sunday morning when she saw me getting Nathan ready for church. I thought that might mean she was getting better, but I was WRONG!
I am not completely psycho that I make her wear bows even when she is sick. She asked to have her hair done on Sunday morning when she saw me getting Nathan ready for church. I thought that might mean she was getting better, but I was WRONG!
Don't think we condone doing shots at the age of 2. This little glass was the perfect size for her tiny sips of Gatorade that she was able to keep down.

5 comments:
sweet, sweet Abby! So sad for her little body. Hope today is better for everyone!!
Maybe I should try a bow in my hair!
Man, that was one nasty bug. So sorry for her, but for you as well. Not only for having to miss the shower, but for having to witness mounds of puke all weekend!! Ick!! So glad she is better now . .
Poor Abby! I hope she is better. I can just imagine Nathan meeting and greeting!!
Oh my! 3 days?! I am surprised she did not totally waste away. she is so tiny! I bet you are completely worn out after dealing with that. How much laundry have you been doing? I am glad she is better.
Post a Comment