Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Abby

I started working on this post about our sweet girl a few weeks ago and have just now gotten back to it. She has changed already since I started the post. She is definitely not a baby anymore. Since her birthday in August, she has developed quite a little personality. Her vocabulary is just exploding at what seems like an hourly rate. She is always surprising us and making us laugh with what she says. We used to wonder if she would ever talk!

She enjoys eating cereal out of a pink bowl anytime after she wakes up or any other time of day. When we ask her what she wants for Christmas she says, "Pink!"

She has also gotten into Dora lately. I say Dora, but she really LOVES Boots! She calls it Da Boots. "I watch Da Boots" is what she usually says after she asks for her cereal.

She is loving school after she gets into her classroom. She hates for me to drop her off at the teacher's kids care before school, but once she's in her room she does good. She is always talking about Ms. Dana, Ms. Angie, and her friends. Especially Sofia or Fia as Abby says. She also loves to go to Mommy's room at school. Every once in a while her teachers will bring her down for a little peek at Mommy during the day. Her teachers have been such a blessing because they just love and love on her.

She is such a sweet girl, but she also has a little naughty side. She is really testing the waters right now with us. Just trying to see what will happen. She also likes to test it with Nathan. One of her favorite things to do is turn the TV off on him while he's watching. He doesn't like it at all!

We are having so much fun watching her change. She may not be a baby anymore, but she'll always be our baby.

Here she is working on her prayers and showing us how she has a mind of her own!
Ready to go hunting with Daddy!

She loves her Na-Na!

5 comments:

Holly said...

She is so cute! LOVE the prayer! I really noticed her vocabulary today!! Way to go Abby!

Vicki Banta said...

I love the way she says "NO!" Watch out world her comes a woman who speaks her mind and in a completely adorable way!!! Whatever she's selling I'm buying! We just love little Abby!

Lana said...

I love the prayer video. That is so awesome. So cute:)

Marcia said...

That video of Abby is too funny! Do you have an almost identical picture of Nathan wearing Clay's same gloves?

Jen said...

The sweetest little "no" I've ever heard! It was so great seeing you guys in person!!!