Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween!

For Halloween we celebrated at our church's Fall Fest. It was fun, but very busy. We stayed there for about an hour and then came home. Nathan and Clay went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and Abby went to bed. Abby decided it would be fun to be in the group of Naughty No-nappers at school that day. So she was practically walking in her sleep the whole evening. We had a great time that night anyway with our soccer player and little black kitty cat.

Walking in her sleep!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I love the walking in her sleep picture, we can totally relate! Cute costumes.

Tiffany said...

Cute costumes! I'm glad Abby is feeling better!

Lana said...

your kiddos look adorable. I am glad Abby is feeling better. Stomach bugs are the worst:)

Jen said...

Does Nathan have a soccer ball painted on his face?! Hilarious! Sweet sleepy kitty!

Ginger said...

Oh my, Abby was so sleepy. That is the funniest picture.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Abby making the cat face. Too cute. I'm glad she's feeling better. I can't believe she only weighs 24 pounds! Elizabeth weighs 31! Though she is starting to slim down a little lately. And it's sweet that Nathan is so flexible!