Saturday, November 3, 2007

Houston!

Well, I would love to have gotten to posting the Halloween pics before we left town on Thursday after school, but it just didn't happen. I would also love to say that we are in Houston for Marcia's baby shower for our sweet baby Mallory having a great time, but it's not happening either. Our sweet baby Abby has the stomach bug!!! This is her first time to experience the true stomach virus and it is so sad. She has this horrible expression on her face, like why is this happening to me? She started throwing up last night at the mall. Which was so much fun. I think she's on the tail end of it, but please pray that she recovers quickly. We want to go to the shower for baby Mallory tomorrow! Hopefully my next post will have some fun pics and Abby will be all better.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh, I'm so very sorry, dear friend. For Abby and for you! Nothing is worse (in the daily routine life of a mom anyway - I know there really IS more in life that is juch much worse, but I just HATE stomach viruses). Praying everyone gets better and the bug stays away from anyone else

Jen said...

Nothing worse than mall vomit!! So sorry, friend. Hopefully it was a 12 hour deal ?!

Monica said...

Oh dear barfing in the mall does not sound like a good situation. Poor Abby and poor mommy too!!! I have a feeling you didn't leave the mall wearing clean clothes. Hope you guys are doing better.

Kylie said...

I'm so sorry, I hope you all don't get it.