Abby has moved out of her crib!! This is a bittersweet moment for me. I love that it has been a smooth transition, but wasn't quite ready to do it. About a week ago, Abby threw up in her bed due to a cough she's been battling. Luckily Clay and I always check on the kids before we get in bed and found her bed all yucky with vomit. Gross, I know! Her bed was totally trashed. So we just decided to try her out in the QUEEN size bed that is in her room for when we have company. Well, that was the end of the crib. She has slept there every night since then and every day for her nap. I think she really loves it. She doesn't really try to get out either. Today when she woke up from her nap she just laid up there talking and playing with her books in the bed until I went to get her. She's done a great job! Next to go is the paci. Hopefully it will go as smooth.
"I'm a Little Stinker" is what her shirt says here. She definitely lives up to that. The funny thing about this shirt is that it was mine when I was little! She loves to wear it. It's a great soft comfy stay-at-home day shirt.

"I'm a Little Stinker" is what her shirt says here. She definitely lives up to that. The funny thing about this shirt is that it was mine when I was little! She loves to wear it. It's a great soft comfy stay-at-home day shirt. 

9 comments:
She looks so cute up in her big girl bed. I'm glad she decided to move out of the crib just in time for Mallory. :)
I love the shirt, I don't remember ever seeing it before.
Abby is going to have to come over and train her friend Caleb! I can't believe she is in a big bed.
Your baby is a big girl now!! And I cannot believe that you have such a cool shirt like that for your daughter to wear . . .took me back in time . .. he!
Do you have one of those moms who saves EVERYTHING??? Aric's mom is like that. She seriously has every pair of boots her boys ever wore!!! They fill a closet. She also has all their toys. Too bad I will probably through them all away one day. I bet anything some of Aric's clothes will start surfacing as Annie gets older. Fun for you to have the shirt, but how did it last this long. I am just a trasher so it is hard for me to imagine.
Little Abby looks so little in that big bed. Very cute with the paci, but sleeping in a queen size bed with a paci doesn't seem right? : )
Hey the pictures are great! I thought the one frome the Gaylord was really good! You look amazing! We've had Christmas card difficulties as well. We gave up on a group picture and decided to try individual!
Oh, my goodness...baby Abby cannot be out of her crib...I am sad with you!!! She looks soo big in that bed.
Love the Anita shirt!!
I love the shirt!! That is so fun to have saved something you wore when you were her age.
That is the cutest ever, little Abby in the big bed:) I love it. Good luck with the paci, I hope it goes as smoothly. Love the shirt, that is great that you kept it:)
anita- that is the cutest picture of her laying in the middle of the bed. My word...I am impressed that you still have that shirt and it is in such good condition! Amazing!
Post a Comment