Friday, October 26, 2007

Crazy Nathan!

Nathan has totally settled into the kindergarten routine at school. He has been very busy with birthday parties, playdates, field trips, and traveling around with us. He is doing a great job in school and we are so proud of all he is learning. It's amazing how much they are soaking in at this age. He continues to be so sweet and considerate of others. He really loves his baby sister and I think he's pretty excited about his cousing Mallory coming, too. He has commented several times when we've been out shopping that we should get something for Mallory. These are some of the high points of the last 2 months in Nathan's life.


Riding in the new go-cart with dad.


Nathan loves red velvet cake or velvet cake, as he calls it. I made him one a few weeks ago and he was so excited about his heart-shaped velvet cake.

Riding in the ACU homecoming parade with Grandad.
Jammin' out in the car on the way home from Abilene during the Johnson family dance party. We're not sure where these moves came from, but they are awesome!

7 comments:

Marcia said...

I LOVE THE DANCING VIDEO!!!! It reminded me a little of dancing to Greased Lightening with you, Clay, and Alyssa while we drove through New Mexico on our way to skiing.

Can't wait to see yall Thursday!

Jen said...

It does my heart good to see Nathan's sweet face and hear all about him! Great post!

Ginger said...

So cute, your are such a good mommy. I am sure Nate feels lucky to have you!

Marcia said...

I have probably watched nathan's video at least 5 times today. its just too funny!

Holly said...

Way to go Nathan! I will have to show Hannah.

Monica said...

Moves from the car seat.. impressive. I bet he got those moves from his Daddy! : ) I am loving getting to know your kids better. They are so fun. Much like their Mommy.

Vicki Banta said...

I love that song too, Nathan! I'd love to get you and Jay together for a little Karoke competition!

Anita, Adorable October pictures! Miss y'all!