10 years ago... we were living in Abilene, Texas. We had been married 3 months. I was student teaching at Bowie Elementary in 2nd grade. Clay had just started working for ABM Janitorial as an Operations Manager.
5 years ago... I was enjoying my baby boy being 7 months old. We were living in Fort Worth and we were having a great time making new friendships. Clay was working for Homeland Security training at the airport security screeners.
1 year ago.... I was enjoying my 4 year old son and my sweet 1 year old princess. I was staying at home taking care of my family while Clay forged ahead with our custom home building business.
Yesterday I was... Still loving my sweet babies, but getting to love 8 other 5 year olds at my new job I have teaching this year. Also doing laundry, cooking dinner, giving baths, changing diapers and all that fun stuff.
Snacks I enjoy... most any snack. Ice cream (i'm about to go have some), guacamole and chips, peanut m&m's.
What I would do with a $100 Million... pay off kidney stone bills, and other fun medical bills, take the kids on lots of fun trips to make memories, college for my kids and niece,
Location I would run to... any warm beach resort....
Bad Habit....Trying to control things I can't, disorganization, watching TV
Things I like to do.... movies, read, do fun things with my kids: zoo, fair, pumpkin patch, bake, cook, be with my sister.
Biggest Joy of the Moment... I am pretty joyful about my life. I have so many blessings. What's not to be joyful about?
I tag Holly Davis.
6 comments:
Thanks for playing tag! You are a great girl, 10 years ago and today! I still have that wristband in my purse. It is a physical reminder of our amazing vacation!
I REALLY miss that wristband!
I loved reading this!!
Thanks for including Mallory in what to spend your money on. :)
Hellooooo--I keep checking and checking...it's not like you have a job or anything :)
Am I going to have to participate in the Tag Blog to get you to post something new???
Post a Comment