Yesterday Nathan's class had their first field trip. Since school is only Tues, Wed, and Thurs. they have one Friday a month for field trips. We went to an apple orchard in Roanoke yesterday and the kids had a great day. It was quite hot, but it didn't seem to slow them down at all. After the orchard we went to a park for lunch. Nathan had his friend Sydney ride with him to the park and then got to have his friend Mikey come over all afternoon for a play date. They had so much fun!
One of the nice things about our sweet school is that they let you take siblings on the field trips. So Abby got to enjoy the fun as well. I had a chance to get some sweet pics of her during the sitting and talking part for the kindergartners. She has become quite independent lately and has changed so much since her birthday. She had to get a new toddler-sized back pack so she could carry it herself. She chose purple over pink or flowers.









5 comments:
Is that nathan's girlfriend he is holding hands with? Abby looks so big with her backpack.
I too, noticed the hand holding pic. Doesn't surprise me, though! He is going to be a girl magnet! My girls sure do love him!
I am so glad you are back to blogging. I was missing your fun stories : ) What a fun field trip We went there when I taught school.
Abby is too cute in her big girl backpack. And Nathan is such a fun happy boy. Looks like a fun time.
Ahh . . enjoyed catching up on all the events of the family! Fun times for you guys . .
Post a Comment