Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fun with Friends

Last weekend we were able to spend a few hours with our Georgia friends. It was a sweet time and we really wish for more of it. Jennifer and the girls flew in Saturday morning and we got to meet them at the mall for fun play times and then go to church together that night. Nathan was so excited to get to take a "visitor" to class. We sure do miss our friends, but are happy they are happy in Georgia.
Nathan and Charlotte wrestling at the mall.

Those are some really serious thoughts for Miss Abby.



Abby loves to play with Ansley. They don't play near as rough as Charlotte and Nathan.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

WOW, you're jumping back into the blogging world with two blogs in one day. Way to go. I'm glad you posted lots of pictures!

Holly said...

I am glad you have an update, I was beginning to wonder about you! I miss our Georgia friends too! Love the Apple Orchard pictures!!

Jen said...

Those pics make me miss you guys more!!