Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Treasures from another Garage Sale!

As I mentioned in my last post, garage sales are a hot spot for our family. Especially Nathan and Clay. Saturday morning was our neighborhood garage sale. The boys left here at 7:30 and were back 30 minutes later. They had bought a kitchen set for Abby, a bunk bed frame for Nathan, and a go cart!!! After a tune-up out in our garage, the go cart had it's first run tonight.

6 comments:

Marcia said...

I love hearing Abby's little sweet little voice in the video!

TriSara said...

So cool! I never would have guessed that Clay was a garage sale person. Now he is training Nathan. That is funny. Go Carts are so awesome! have fun, be safe.

Vicki Banta said...

I am laughing so hard!! Seeing Clay drive that thing reminds me of when we met in Austin that day and he intentionally drove over the curb to meet us asap. What a fun Dad!

Kendra said...

How fun!!! Makes me want to garage sale shop . . I want some bunk beds, too. And the boys would love a go cart, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that!!

Jen said...

I love hearing Clay tell Nathan...wave at mom, wave at mom! Abby's sweet voice is too cute!

Monica said...

I think I need to go garage sale shopping with Clay. I never find things like that. Also, I am truely jealous about the Donkey. No lie, I have always wanted a donkey. We need one at the farm to help our cows be brave. $50 sounded like a deal to me.