Nathan's favorite thing today is this scooter that we picked up for him at a garage sale on Saturday. He is SO excited to have a 2-wheeled scooter. I hope this may help ease him into bike riding. Who knows? All I do know is that the first thing out of his mouth this morning was about this scooter. Definitely worth the 2 bucks it cost at the sale.
Abby's new favorite thing is Sonic ice. We went to the park last night with some friends and we had a bag of Sonic ice. She kept sticking her hands in it and finally we had to fill a cup for her to eat. Then this morning when she saw me bringing the cooler in she says, "ice, ice." So of course I had to fix up a cup for her to munch on while we were playing outside today. My favorite thing is her pig tails. This was the first day I have experimented with this and I love it! Now I just have to get her some matching bows to complete the look. A girl's gotta have her bows.
1 comment:
I love the pig tails!!! I hope Maf doesn't break Nathan's new scooter. :)
Post a Comment