My kids have turned into the biggest hams when the camera is out. Actually, even when the camera is not out they are hams. This of course is precious and so funny to Clay and I, we love it! They are in a wedding this weekend, though. Clay's youngest sister, Alyssa is getting married on Sunday and they are the flower girl and ring bearer. They are so sweet in their fancy clothes and look like little angels. I'm just afraid what the pressure of this event will do to them, though. Will Abby go down the aisle? Will she say, "NO, NO, NO" the entire way down? Will she cry the whole way down the aisle? What will Nathan do? Will he run or walk? Will he laugh or just be completely silly? He loves to entertain and get the laugh from a crowd. These are just a few of the questions running through my mind as this day approaches. I'm sure there will be some bribing and candy involved to help this all go smoothly. Please pray that they don't steal the show from my sister-in-law, as this is her day!

Do you ever really get tired of taking pictures of your children when they are in or freshly out of the bathtub? Here they are in their Lightining McQueen and flower towels. They both love to wear these towels. Abby may like to wear Nathan's more than her own. She is wearing a latex glove on her foot. Nathan and Clay picked up a couple when we went to the hospital this week to meet Avery Orr, Brett and Amanda's new daughter. Somehow the gloves have stayed with us and Nathan pretended that they were socks. So he could have webbed feet. So of course Abby had to try it out too. Monkey see, monkey do!
This is Nathan's Moose shirt. My parents brought it to him last year after they went on a vacation. Nathan has started wearing it all the time and perfected his very own moose sounds. Quite entertaining for sister and friends at school.
Here they are emjoying a bedtime snack. That apple started out as Nathan's snack, but Abby somehow got it away from him and went to town on it. Nathan completely lost out! I'm not sure what Nathan is doing, but Abby is giving thumbs up. That little move with her finger and thumb is what she does when we give her the thumbs up sign.

Abby loves to play with Nathan's stuff. Here she is working very hard to cast the Scooby-Doo fishing pole into the pool. Take note of her green Crocs. She wears them every day. Doesn't matter what she's wearing, but she loves to wear these shoes. Her Aunt Shelby gave them to her and she can't get enough of them. I don't mind them either. They are so easy to put on. Who cares if they don't always match!
6 comments:
Abby is very smart. She sees your thumbs up, but is giving you a better sign in return. That's a guns up!!!
Your kids are so cute and seem like so much fun. I can't believe that Abby is such a big girl now. I look forward to Barrett and Brooklyn enjoying each other as Nathan and Abby do. I hope everything goes well at the wedding.
What cute kids!! I can totally see YOU in both of them. As I read your last comment about Abby's shoes not matching I was reminded of you and Kim being the fashion police back in the day!! Those shoes are so cute and you're right, who cares if they don't match everything. I'm pretty sure neither of you would have allowed that FASHION FOPAW several years ago! ha! You two crack me up!
I remember you and Kim were the fashion police, or should I say "Fashion Nazis"?!!! Elizabeth has that same flower hooded towl. I love that thing! Abby looks so tall and skinny in these pictures. Elizabeth hasn't yet quite hit that type of growth spurt!!
Hope the wedding went well. We missed you at care group. Yes, Aric and Monica actaully showed up again. :) Glad to see you have a blog. Your kids have gotten so big!!
Your kids are VERY cute (not that you didn't know that - just wanted to affirm . . )
Post a Comment