They had cupcakes for dessert Saturday night at the rehearsal dinner. Obviously the kids LOVED them!
Is she precious or what!?!
Resting with Grandma before the ceremony.
We love Aunt Alyssa. It was such a sweet day for everyone and we're so glad we got to share it with her and Ryan.
Of course there were some meltdowns. We were trying so hard all day to get a picture of the kids together. Abby had just fallen off the pathway here flat on her bottom. They were so hot and hungry at this point. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to take their picture right now.
As the day wore on Nathan got more and more undressed and Abby's dress got dirtier and dirtier. Probably because she enjoyed the chocolate cake so much!
The trip home. Who was the one with a fever all weekend?
3 comments:
Nathan and Abby both look precious in every picture. Abby looks so big. Nathan looks so handsome in his tux.
Alyssa looks beautiful!
Your kids look precious all dressed up. I am glad they cooperated for the wedding. Looks like ya'll had a fun day.
Glad every one performed well . . always make Mommy breath a sigh of relief! They looked great in their cute clothes, too - I love a little man in a tux, and fluffy girl dresses are so pretty! Is it just me or do the bride and groom look so good, but SO YOUNG??? Am I just getting old or something??
Post a Comment