Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Freeze Out!


We celebrated Easter at home this year with just the 4 of us. We had alot of fun. Saturday night we went to church and enjoyed an awesome praise and worship time. Sunday we were able to sleep late (until 8) and then we had a great day relaxing at home. We had a big breakfast and then we had to hunt our eggs inside because it was SO cold. You would think it was the middle of winter by the way Abby is dressed, though. Way too cold for their Easter clothes. Nathan and Abby didn't seem to mind at all. Abby wanted to open each egg as she found it and then eat one bite of the candy. Nathan was just concerned about making sure that he had more eggs than his sister. Like a 5 year old wouldn't outhunt his 1 1/2 year old sister. Please!



Sunday night we went to our care group and had a Easter egg hunt there for all the kids. Luckily it was a little warmer by this time, but not much. First we had a hunt for the younger kids, 3 and under. Abby had a good time and was really starting to get into it. She did manage to find time to stop and strike this pose for Clay. She is so precious and has really gotten into calling out for her daddy all the time.


Nathan had a blast! Several of his close friends were there to hunt eggs with so he was in egg heaven. The big kids are so aggressive when it comes to finding eggs. Good call on separating the age groups.




Is she all girl or what!?!

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Nathan is!! I can't believe how crazy the weather was in Texas last weekend--snow on Easter!

Kendra said...

How fun that YOU have a blog!!! I'll be visiting . . .I loved seeing the pictures!
kendra

Marcia said...

I love the picture of Abby from behind. Nathan looks sooo big!!!

Unknown said...

Abby is just BEAUTIFUL!! I love the picture of her staring at the camera while her body is facing the other way. Says something about her personality in a CUTE way! Too sweet.