Sunday, December 9, 2007

Busy Weekend!

What a great weekend we have had! Saturday we went to Cabelas to see Santa. Nathan walked right up and sat on his lap, but Abby was having NO part of Santa at all! She was yelling, "No, No!" So this year's picture is Nathan only. Last year we had both of them in the picture and the year before we only had Abby. Who can predict what the reaction to Santa will be? Maybe next year we'll have both of them again.



Saturday night we had a great birthday party for our friends Kendall & Kaitlyn. It was at their gymnastics place and the kids had a great time! Nathan loved the zip line.

Abby bonded with Mr. Chris!
Red icing from Elmo cupcakes!

5 comments:

Lana said...

I love Abbys Christmas dress. That is so beautiful on her. Looks like yall had a fun filled weekend:)

Marcia said...

The dress is cute! I'm sure Mallory will look just as cute in it some day. :)

Monica said...

I could eat Abby up in that dress. HOW SWEET!!! Worth every penny! I have missed seeing you. The holiday season always seems so fast and busy. Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying life. Poor Clay is probably going through garage sale withdrawal. I bet it is tough to find a sale in cold weather. : )

Holly said...

Abby's dress is so sweet. Sounds like a fun weekend. I think I have a long way to go before I can do a 5K with you! I hate that you will be gone this weekend. Hope it all goes great.

Jen said...

Oh, my adorable dress!! I hope you are getting pictures made in that one! Fun weekend!
Cupcakes with red icing..hmmmm