Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

We are definitely getting into the Christmas spirit around here. The last few weeks have been full of many fun times. We went to a Christmas tree lighting, decorated Christmas cookies on a COLD winter day, and saw Santa at school.

I sure love my guys!


We definitely won't win any cookie decorating contest, but we all had a great time decorating our Christmas cookies with lots of sprinkles and icing.




Abby is still not sure about Santa. This is the Santa that came to school last week. Abby would have nothing to do with him when her class went in, but she could do it with Nathan. I have to agree with her here, though this Santa was a little scary.

3 comments:

Vicki Banta said...

Awesome pictures!! You are amazing! Christmas cookies, out of town and you are still updating your blog!!! All during the busy month of December! Abby is changing into a little girl so quickly!!

Jen said...

Love the Christmas cookies!! Ansley cannot wait to make some! I agree with you on the shady Santa :)

Holly said...

I love the cereal bowl and Abby too of course! Sounds like you all had fun, hope to see you soon. Caleb is enjoying your kids Christmas picture on our fridge!