Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm an Aunt!!!

Mallory Joy was born yesterday to my sister and brother-in-law!! She is precious and we are so excited that she is here. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Almost identical stats to her cousin Abby. It was such a great day! I am aleady planning my next trip to go see her and give her some good spoiling.





8 comments:

Kylie said...

congratulations!!!! it's so fun being an aunt!

Jen said...

Sweet pictures. The aunt motto-Spoil them then send them home :)

TriSara said...

So Exciting! I have been watching for that announcement! Tell Marcia congratualtions. What great news!

Kellee said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt...you'll have so much fun spoiling that sweet girl!

Ginger said...

I think she is going to look like Abby only with Black hair. Have fun with her!

Lana said...

Congrats. She is so beautiful. It is so fun when your sister has a baby. Enjoy it all!!

Holly said...

How fun! I hope your kids are better!

Marcia said...

You need to send me these pictures. Its the only one of the three of us for the day.