Abby is working very hard sweeping Mimi's floor in her beautiful mardi gras beads. This broom and dust pan is a hot toy at Mimi's. Nathan loved playing with it too when he was her age.
Abby with her "cereal bowl". She takes her "cereal bowl" very seriously. That's what she would eat at every meal if it was up to her.
We love Aunt Lyssa and Uncle Ryan!
After a hard day of playing and painting at the studio. Nathan crashed. He slept through dinner and then came back strong when it was time for presents.
Abby is finally warming up to Grandad!
Cars, Crossbows & Catapults, and more!
Abby got her Dora big wheel! She was very quick to point out where Boots was. He is her favorite.
Everybody needs some new dress-up clothes!
6 comments:
I love all the pictures! Abby in her sweeping outfit made me laugh big time. The last one of the two of them is sweet.
I looked at all the pictures and read both new posts before I realized that you changed your blog to black. Copy cat!
Cute pictures . .glad you guys had a fun familly weekend! We had the Vaughn weekend here as well . . always lots of fun (tiring, but fun!! he!)
Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pics of the kids!! Charlotte has the same pink Christmas outfit...gotta love Target!!
I love all the pictures. Looks like ya'll are all having fun celebrating and doing Christmasy things!
Your kiddos are just precious. We got your Christmas card and Anthony and I both agree that they are some of the cutest kids out there! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your Christmas celebrations.
Sonya also loves cereal!!
Post a Comment