Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter 2009

Yes, I know Easter was almost a month ago, but I'm here at my parents again. So I finally have time to update my blog. We came here Good Friday and enjoyed Easter wkend all together. Marcia, Matthew, and Mallory were here with us and it was great! Saturday, we went to lunch and an Easter egg hunt at the country club.
Abby LOVED the chocolate fountain!
Marcia and Mallory



This was Abby's reaction after Marcia told her she looked like she was wearing chocolate lipstick. She thought that was so funny.
She loves her daddy!
Such a poser!
On the hunt.


Maybe some day we'll get a picture of all 3 of these kids looking at the camera.

Mom & Dad
After lunch we headed out to a big patch of bluebonnets that Marcia had seen on her way into town. The kids had so much fun running around in the flowers.
Like I said, "Such a poser!"
Nathan loved running down the hill towards me. I loved using the sports setting on my camera to get this awesome shot of him.
Sweet Mal!
My sweet angels!

Nathan and Abby thought it was hilarious when Mallory fell down the hill.
Easter Sunday we woke up to pouring down rain and a sick Paw-paw. So Paw-paw headed in to the ER to get checked out. He had acute bronchitis. The rest of us ended up staying at home since it was such a yucky day. Nathan and Abby enjoyed opening their Easter goodies. Nathan go camo shoe laces since he finally learned to tie his shoes and some baseball t-shirts. Abby got a new night gown and some books.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

When did Nathan get SO TALL!! Wow! Your kids ARE so cute. Glad you got to update - haven't seen you in awhile!

Holly said...

Sweet pictures! I love the chocolate lipstick laugh. Glad Paw-Paw is okay. I was beginning to wonder what happened to your blogging!

Marcia said...

That picture of them laughing a Mal falling is hilarious!!!