May has been a super busy month for everyone in our house. Luckily, school is over for Abby and I. So things should start to slow down a little, maybe. Abby's last few weeks have really been busy for her. She has been a little trooper going here and there and everywhere. I think it finally has caught up with her, though. She came home from Grandma's today and crashed. She and I curled up in her bed and took a LONG afternoon nap. It was so great for both of us!
We started out the month going to my mom and dad's while Clay was in Montana. Marcia and Mallory were there with us. So it was of course a fun cousin time. I think Abby really likes that Mallory is finally old enough to share some snacks with. These two are going to have so much fun together as they get older.
Our precious Mallipoo!

Our precious Mallipoo!
One of the things Abby has learned from Nathan is how to stand on the back seat of the car and peak over the top to tell everyone good-bye. She thinks this is really cool!
One Friday afternoon a few weeks ago, we had a Pinkalicious play date here with Abby's friends Sofia and Julianna. The highlight of the day was making pink cupcakes just like in the book Pinkalicious!
Mixing Away!
Princesses with their babies!
Princess lunch of grilled cheese for Sofia and PB&J for Abby and Juliana.
Yummy cupcakes!



Last weekend Abby had her spring show for her flip & cheer class she has been taking from Mrs. Kylie this year. She did a great job!
Steering Wheel
Making bridges.
Abby and Mrs. Kylie
Abby had quite the cheering section at the show. Grandma and Grandpa John came. They brought Grandmother, Papa, & Aunt Shelby with them. Abby was so excited to see all these friendly faces there to watch her.
Grandma & Abby


Abby has finished her year in the Pink Room at Discovery School for this year. She has loved every minute of it. They celebrated this week with their water day. It was a great day for Abby and her little friends. She is already very excited about next year and keeps announcing to everyone that she is going to the Blue Room next! I think she is going to be disappointed when she realizes that it won't happen for a few months. I, on the other hand, am not disappointed about having a few months off!
One Friday afternoon a few weeks ago, we had a Pinkalicious play date here with Abby's friends Sofia and Julianna. The highlight of the day was making pink cupcakes just like in the book Pinkalicious!
Last weekend Abby had her spring show for her flip & cheer class she has been taking from Mrs. Kylie this year. She did a great job!
Abby has finished her year in the Pink Room at Discovery School for this year. She has loved every minute of it. They celebrated this week with their water day. It was a great day for Abby and her little friends. She is already very excited about next year and keeps announcing to everyone that she is going to the Blue Room next! I think she is going to be disappointed when she realizes that it won't happen for a few months. I, on the other hand, am not disappointed about having a few months off!
3 comments:
I loved seeing so many pictures of Abby (and a couple of Mallory)! I can't wait to see yall next on Friday.
I am glad to catch up with you through your blog, so glad you were motivated to post!! I can't believe how long Abby's hair has gotten. I wondered if she did the Flip and Cheer performance. Lets get together soon!
Abby's curls are the cutest. She is a living doll! Enjoy your summer!!
See y'all soon.
Post a Comment