Two weeks ago, Clay took Nathan out to the ranch for a guys' wkend. They took two other dads and their boys with them and had the best time! From what I hear, the boys just kept going and going all wkend. They played outside, shot guns, rode the 4-wheeler and Bad Boy Buggie, played the Wii, roasted marshmallows, played horseshoes, and lots of other stuff.
Here's the house out at the ranch.

I guess different hats were required on this trip.


Patton, Marshall, Drew, & Nathan

Nathan & the cows!!!

Riding in the Bad Boy Buggie!

Drew & Mr. Tim

Horseshoes!

Since Nathan's bday party got rained out, they took a baseball cake out there with them and celebrated his bday. Nathan was very specific about what he wanted on the cake and it turned out just like he wanted it.

Roastin' marshmallows!

Jeff & Tim at the horseshoe pit.
3 comments:
what a great opportunity for the guys! can you imagine how much better our world would be if all dads did things like that with their sons! you have a great family!
so manly!!
I enjoyed catching up with you through your blog!!
Post a Comment