Yes, I know school ended almost a month ago, but what can I say? My plan for things to slow down and be less busy this summer hasn't happened. Nathan had a great year in 1st grade. We couldn't be more proud of all that he learned and the way that he continues to make good choices at school. Nathan made the honor roll every six weeks and also qualified for the advanced academics program! Perhaps his biggest accomplishment was finally getting perfect attendance the last six weeks of school!!! We were so excited to see that ribbon come home in his report card. Strep throat plagued him repeatedly all year, hence all the absences. Hopefully next year we won't have that problem.
We love you Nathan and can't wait to see what 2nd grade holds for you!
Nathan had to go to school on Memorial Day for a bad weather day. So we all went up and ate lunch with him. He chose Subway for us to bring to him.
Here is Nathan with some of his classmates on the last day of school.
Nathan & Mrs. Zellmer
2 comments:
How fun! I am glad to know you are alive! Congrats Nathan! You will be a great 2nd grader.
I love Nathan the "summer grader".
Post a Comment