Saturday, August 2, 2008

PTC Vacation!

The kids and I got home yesterday morning from a week long visit to our friends in Georgia. It was a great trip with our dear friends. The kids just played and played. We enjoyed alot of fun things together. Here's a recap.
We had lots of shows during our stay. This show involved alot of dancing while Craig played music. Nathan worked the behind the scenes portion of the show. Tickets, popcorn, etc. The girls were quite the performers.


One day we went into Atlanta to the museum. The kids had fun with giant bubbles and the penguin exhibit.







Ta-Da! Abby was very proud of her work with the blocks.
Charlotte in the polar bear feet.


The Penguin Slide


I'm not sure penguins were meant to color. Fins don't really allow you to hold your colors very well.



Dinner at The Flying Bisquit. These two were watching the thunderstorm outside. Wonder what they are talking about? Fun times at the pool!Abby crawled into bed with Nathan after I tucked them in. This is how I found them one night before I went to bed. I couldn't resist taking this picture of my sweet angels.Returning movies to Blockbuster. Yes, they really do go almost everywhere on the golf cart. These two decided to hide under the blanket. It was not cold at all, but they loved the blanket. A man walking by at Kroger said it looked like we had two ghosts on the back of the golf cart. Nathan & Ansley's marble structure.

Abby had a great time playing dress up. We're definitely going to have to get her some more dress up clothes. She had multiple costume changes everyday.

Snuggle time with Barkley.
Lunch at Five Guys. Nathan requested to eat here. He remembered the peanuts from last year. Nathan ate all his cheeseburger and then spend alot of time cracking all these peanuts.
Then they used the peanuts to have a peanut stand. Business was pretty slow. So we ended up going swiming instead.
We got rained out at the swimming pool. So we headed to the bounce house place where they all 4 had a blast!


Almost every night we were there the kids had ice cream for dessert. On the last night, we celebrated Ansley's bday by putting a candle in her bowl and sang Happy Bday!.

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!! I am impressed! I need to get on the stick and write my post! We had a great time and it was fun to re-live the memories while reading your blog!!

Ginger said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Vicki Banta said...

I feel like I went on your trip! We don't have that many things to do up here! Super cute pics! That picture of your sleeping angels is sidebar worthy!
Miss y'all!

Holly said...

I am so glad you got to go. Looks like you all had tons of fun and am sure the Seimer's loved it too!