Last Monday, the kids and I went to my mom & dad's for Nathan to go to golf camp there all week. I was busy packing my stuff and getting ready in my bathroom and as I came out of the bathroom, I asked Nathan, "Where's your sister?" No sooner had the words come out of my mouth than she came through the door telling me, "I'm pretty!" and looking like this:
She had helped herself to my purse and found some lip gloss.
She had helped herself to my purse and found some lip gloss.Here she is SEVERAL hours later at my parents' house. They really do mean color stay when they advertise that. After several different remedies she was finally all clean by bedtime that night.

What can I say? She is a girl and she loves ALL things girly!!!
4 comments:
She is so funny! What a mess:) Happy Anniversary!
I think you need to send that picture to Revlon..she would totally sell some lipstick!!
I am so sorry I haven't checked in on y'all in awhile! I know Clay thinks I'm just lounging around the pool but, I really have been busy!!! We are also having camera problems. I will try to update my blog soon.
Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you are having a wonderful summer! And inpressed you have time to blog! Love Ya!
Oh Abby!!
Post a Comment