Saturday my in-laws came in town to stay with us for the night. Little did we know that this vehicle was going to come out of this visit. Clay & Grandad spent Sunday afternoon driving about 1 1/2 hours away to look at this cool golf cart. Luckily the drive was worth it and they came home with the BAD BOY BUGGIE!!! Or as Abby likes to call it the FerFari car. Which is her version of Safari Car. Eventually this vehicle is going to the ranch to be for hunting, but until then it is in our garage. Good thing I spent last week cleaning out the garage.
When will mom ever learn to stop taking our picture while looking into the sun!?!



When will mom ever learn to stop taking our picture while looking into the sun!?!



On a side note, we have been enjoying a Daddy week at our house. Clay took the last two days off and we have been having so much fun. Yesterday we ran some errands, went shopping, relaxed at home, and then went to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. Today we spent the day at the waterpark and working on the Bad Boy Buggie. It has been so much fun to have him home with us. We are very sad that it has to end tomorrow. We are also very sad that summer is starting come to an end. We have had such a relaxing time, but I'm sure this will be a fun school year and we are really looking forward to Nathan starting 1st grade.
2 comments:
I just saw that you added Mallory's picture to your sidebar. I love that you have her there!!! Since its 1 am and I am packing with no end in sight, I needed to see that. :)
OK, I seriously need the Bad Boy Buggy. I would be the envy of PTC...or the one who got the most laughs.
Post a Comment