Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures!

While we were in Houston, one of Marcia's friends came over and took pictures of all the kids. Man, is hard to get pictures of 3 kids all looking the same way! I think the one of the 3 of them below is the only good one of all 3 kids together. These are some of my favorites.











10 comments:

Marcia said...

Those are some cute kids!

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures!! I am inspired to get my girls in some white dresses and take pics!

Holly said...

Great pictures, they are beautiful!

Kim said...

Those are great pictures. I love the white. Looks like ya'll had a great time in Houston.

Kylie said...

precious!

TriSara said...

Wow! Those are great! You guys look wonderful; those are pictures to treasure forever.

Lana said...

These are great pictures of all of you. So Beautiful:)

Tiffany said...

Cute, cute, cute...hope y'all are having a great summer!

Vicki Banta said...

I feel like such a slacker! I haven't checked on y'all in a while and I missed so much! Beautiful pictures of mommy and kiddos! Why didn't Nathan keep his mohawk?

Miss y'all!

Monica said...

Great pictures. Cousin pics sure are fun!! Love the matching hair bows too. : )