Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun in H-Town!

The kids and I just got home from a great weekend in Houston with Marcia, Maf, & Mallory. It was a such a fun time and we treasure our time that we get to spend with the 3M's.
Marcia had to work on Friday and while we didn't like that one bit, we did get to stay home and take care of Mallory. Mallory has 2 cousins who love her so much. Nathan loves to hold her and help with her bottle. Abby loves to mess with all of her toys and love all over her. One time Abby was singing, "I Love You, I Love You, Mallory!" in the car while Mallory was sleeping. I love seeing how much they care for her.

Saturday morning, Marcia & I ran our first race together. We have been wanting to do this for a long time, but something has always kept it from happening. We ran the Astros Race for the Pennant 5k and it was so much fun. It's so fun that we have this hobby to do together now. Marcia is a 3 time marathoner and this was her first big step to getting back into running after having Mallory 5 months ago. Go Parsh!!!


After the race we played at home and then went swimming with the Erwins. We just lucked into a fun afternoon with our longtime friends. Nathan and Abby had a great time in the pool and playing outside. Our kids would stay outside all day if I would stay with them.

Abby had to relive her baby days in her swing that we gave to Mallory.



Mallory's first time to go swimming!





The trip home. All 3 of our passengers were exhausted and crashed on us!



Sunday morning in your princess gown and sparkly purse. A dream come true for Abby! The more sparkle, the better for her.

6 comments:

Monica said...

What a fun sister weekend. Malory is getting so big!! Looks like your kids needed another sibling. : )Good for you girls running. The joys of getting back into the workout program of pre pregnancy days!!

Marcia said...

I know we said it all weekend, but this was such a fun weekend. We can't wait to see yall again in a few weeks.

Holly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I have got to get with it in the exercise area of my life. I love the picture of your 2 asleep in the car!

TriSara said...

What a fun weekend. LOVE the sleeping picture, those are the best!

Kendra said...

I love sister weekends. I have a feeling my sister and I will not be running in any 5k's anytime soon, but we sure have fun . . um, walking maybe?

Jen said...

That is awesome you ran the 5K together!! Loved seeing all the pics. Miss you!