Monday, June 30, 2008

Can't Believe June is Over!

We have all recovered from our crazy weekend last week. Abby just had a fever virus, Clay has a new computer, & got his truck out of the shop this morning. Amongst all this we have been very busy running here and there at home. Clay & I also just got back from a grown up weekend at the lake. Those pictures are on the camera that had the battery charger & cord stolen from the truck. Don't know when we'll get those off the camera.

Nathan has gone to 3 VBS programs at various churches and with various friends. He has loved every minute of it. This week he is going to a junior golf clinic and is having a blast. I have to honestly say this is one of the only things I have ever seen him been super enthusiastic about. Today when I picked him up he was grinning from ear to ear and very eager to show me some of his drives. He has been out in the front yard hitting balls this afternoon and can't wait to go back in the morning.


Nathan & Joey at Power Lab VBS


All set and ready for golf clinic.

Not to be left out from anything her big brother is doing.

While Nathan has been at all of his activities, Abby has also enjoyed some of her own special times. She has had different playdates each week with some of her little friends. One week we played at Reagan's and then celebrated Sofia's birthday at Chick-fil-a, the next week we went to the park with Katie, & tomorrow we are going to play with Kendall & Kaitlyn. Abby was very sad the first day we left Nathan at VBS. She cried as we walked out and said, "We can't leave Nathan!" I think she's gotten over that, though and is enjoying her fun times.



Wouldn't this be a great ad for Wheat Thins!?! Nothing like laying on the kitchen floor and snacking on crackers. She loves Wheat Thins!


5 comments:

Marcia said...

I think there are some very similar pictures of you over the years "advertising" products like Abby and the Wheat Thins.

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about Clay's truck. What a mess!! Ansley did a Power Lab VBS and loved it too! I love that Nathan is enjoying golf. I can soo see him doing well in that sport! See you soon :)

TriSara said...

what a great summer. I love the golfing pictures. It will be interesting to see if he keeps that passion.

Monica said...

Abby looks so big!! Is Nathan 2o? Golf Clinic? Oh dear....

Kylie said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Glad things are going well, hope to see you sometime before school starts!:)