Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WATER DAY!!!

Can you say "Eager Beaver"? We got Abby this new swim suit yesterday. Last night we tried it on after her bath and she decided that she needed to sleep in it! She was so excited about water day and her new suit she could hardly wait to get to school this morning. I heard her trying to take her cover-up off before she even got to her classroom this morning. She and I just finished a "Mommy & Me" swim lesson class today. She is definitely not afraid of the water and will be trying to be very independent this summer in the pool.


Nathan, Brandon, & Mikey at water day. Can't believe tomorrow will be Nathan's last day of kinder. Are Clay & I really old enough to have a 1st grader!?!

Of course the kindergartners had to have a crazy picture, too!
Nathan, Sydney, Brandon, Wade, & Mikey

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I love that Abby is surrounded by just about every shade of pink possible in her bed.

Holly said...

So sweet that she wanted to sleep in her swimsuit!

Jen said...

Funny how things change when we get older...I would hate to sleep in my swimsuit, now! She looks adorable, though!
Cute water day pics!