Monday, May 12, 2008

Montana 2008!

Here are the long awaited prairie dog hunt pics. Hopefully this will save me from any more harassment from a certain Montana doctor!


Apparently in Montana, fields that look like this are full of unsuspecting, innocent prairie dogs. This is what happens to those prairie dogs when Clay & Brady are on the hunt. Sorry dogs-you can run, but you can't hide!!!


On a lighter note, here are Hallie, Riley, Bailey, & Jay with their Texas dog, Molly. Clay flew all the way to Montana with Molly in-tow. She is the cutest little dog. I think I could have become a dog person if she had stayed here a little longer.





Riley was kind enough to give her room up to Clay while he visited. Here she has custom embroidered her pillows for him in her room. There used to be a "R" where the "C" is now. Clever thinking Riley. You are so thoughtful!

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Wow, I never expected to see blood and freshly killed animals on your blog. :)

Vicki Banta said...

Now people are starting to give me a little sympathy. The wives actually like to go with their husbands to kill prairie dogs. I actually have to live and raise "normal" children in this culture.

TriSara said...

I had no idea that people hunted prairie dogs. We went to Montana to see them, not shoot them :)

Brady J Banta, MD said...

Not much hunting involved. The hunt is for a vantage point from which maximum eradication can commence.

That, by the way, is the coolest blog post I have ever seen. (other than all of Vicki's, of course).

Jen said...

Ok, Gross...thanks for the blood shot :)
I love thinking about Clay carrying little Molly on the plane..makes me chuckle!

What is the purpose of word verification on your blog?