Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love being an Aunt!

I got to fly to Houston this weekend to visit my sister and her 4 week old baby, Mallory. She is a doll!!! This was the first time I had gotten to see her since she was about an hour old. She's definitely changed alot since then. I got to hold her and love her to pieces. We had a great time not really doing a whole lot. Saturday we took Mallory to the mall for her first mall trip. I'm not sure she really enjoyed it at all. There were a few times she was not happy with us. We of course took her to Target later in the evening, which went much better. Today I got to be there with her for her first Sunday at church. She looked super cute and slept the whole time! It was a great weekend. I can't wait to go back. Next time I'm taking her cousins with me. I think Nathan and Abby are really wanting to see her again. They both loved seeing her pictures from my weekend.

About to enter the mall for the 1st time! SALE is a very important word to learn Mallory.

Of course we picked out her BIGGEST bow to wear for shopping.


What's better than lounging on the couch and snuggling with a precious new baby!?!

9 comments:

Marcia said...

It was a great weekend. We can't wait for you to come back. Mallory loved all the time with her aunt anita!

Vicki Banta said...

You are a sweet mama and a sweet aunt. You are so loving! I cracked up at you and your sisters comments about Brittany. I've been saying for years now that she is the highest payed stripper in America!!!

I was just wondering if this word verification was suppose to minimize drinking and blogging?

Jen said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend! Mallory looks so sweet!

Danyelle said...

Mallory is so precious!! I love the bow!! Your blog looks great!!

Holly said...

How fun! Glad you had a good weekend. I love her bow, the bigger the better!

Kylie said...

I'm so glad you got to go and love baby Mallory. She is getting so big. Isn't it fun being an aunt!

Lana said...

What a fun weekend you had. Mallory is so adorable. The bow is so precious. Funny little story--Kylee loves to draw pictures for her friends and last night she brought me the stack and one was for Nathan. I thought you would get a kick out of that:)

Kendra said...

SWEET baby girl!! Does it make you want to have just ONE more?? he!

Tiffany said...

I know you must have had fun with Mallory...she's so cute! That took a lot of self control for Marcia to wait a whole month before taking her to the mall...I'm sure Caroline was WAY younger than that!