Nathan got to go to the stock show on Saturday with his Aunt Alyssa and Uncle Ryan. This was his 2nd trip there of the week and he loved it! He had so much fun visiting all the animals at the petting zoo, seeing the tractors, & winning a GOLDFISH! He won a goldfish by throwing a ball into a fish bowl. So we now are the proud owners of a fish named, Finnie! Hopefully this fish will fare better than the last fish we had in our family.
5 comments:
I love that you called it Nathan's Day...like it's a holiday. I think he's worthy of a day in his honor. Looks like he was a little more interested in the animals that when we went last year. That Elsie looks like the same one we saw.
Nathan is getting so big!! Good luck with that fish. You never know about those guys. I once has a fish that lives 7 years. He only died because he was knocked out of the fish bowl by my cat. By the way he was a 25 cent gold fish. : )
I hope you are not referring to Dorothy the fish!!!
Did you even feed Dorothy the fish??
So glad Nathan had a good day. I miss the FW stock show!!!
I love Nathan, he makes me laugh!
Post a Comment