Here's a glimpse into my wonderful life
with kids, family, and friends.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Stevie Wonder or Brittany Spears!?!
Hopefully this is not a precursor of things to come in Abby's life, but I guess some mornings you just need to sing, dance, & play your maracas in your panties!
What a funny post!!! I love that her glasses are on upside down. Oh that little girl is cute!! Hope all is well in your world. Looks like all is well in Abbys world. :) I like your sister's comment. That is funny!
that is hilarious! hate to tell you, i think this is just the beginning.....wait until she is dressing up ALL the time. most mornings maylen is already in her dress up clothes when she comes into my room around 7. get ready, yesterday maylen was "bailar dora" all day....interesting. fun times with little girls!
6 comments:
At least she's wearing panties. If she were Brittany she wouldn't even have those.
What a funny post!!! I love that her glasses are on upside down. Oh that little girl is cute!! Hope all is well in your world. Looks like all is well in Abbys world. :) I like your sister's comment. That is funny!
that is hilarious! hate to tell you, i think this is just the beginning.....wait until she is dressing up ALL the time. most mornings maylen is already in her dress up clothes when she comes into my room around 7. get ready, yesterday maylen was "bailar dora" all day....interesting. fun times with little girls!
Those pictures are cracking me up!! She is too cute!
Love that Abby! What a cutie!
I am laughing out loud. This is the cutest post!! Abby is a doll and so funny.
Post a Comment