Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite mom's out there. We have had a great family weekend to celebrate together. We actually started last weekend with a trip to my mom and dad's where my sister and I took our mom out to dinner with just the 3 of us. No kids! It was so fun and such a rare opportunity. This weekend we started out with Nathan's soccer game on Saturday morning, a family trip to Sam's, a pedicure for me, and Saturday night church. Today we started out with going to Bible class this morning at church. Then we had lunch with most of Clay's family that is here in town. So we celebrated with my mother-in-law and Grandmother-in-law, 2 great moms. This afternoon we had naps and resting time here at home and then this evening Clay took us out to dinner. I also got a fabulous distressed ceiling tile to hang on the wall that I had been asking for. It's been a great weekend! I love being a mother and thank God for giving me these 2 precious gifts. I love all the mothers in my life and thank you all for the wisdom and examples that each and every one of you are.
Finally tonight after dinner we got a picture with everyone looking at the camera!
I have to include this picture of Abby because it's just funny. I think I have mentioned before how much she likes to wear hats. She really likes to wear them backwards. Even now she is still wearing this hat and I took this picture about 30 minutes ago. She's a funny girl!
5 comments:
Happy Mother's day, friend! Your family sure is cute - and I must say, you are lookin' HOT in that picture from this morning!!(I mean that in a you-are-one-good-looking-mama kind of way, of course) Glad you guys had 2 great Mother's Day weekends!
Sounds like you had a great weekend. I know how you love pedicures. Your family is so beautiful. Happy Mother's Day! You are a fantastic mom!
You have such a precious family...those kids look just like you and are too cute! Glad you enjoyed your day!
Glad you had a great weekend. I love the purple shirt. I'd say I'm going to have to borrow it, but...
I just noticed that Clay's foot is in the picture with Abby in the hat. Its pretty funny!
Post a Comment