The day Nathan got out of school the kids and I headed to Houston. It was time to see our Mallory and do some visiting. Clay was there working when we arrived. So he and I left the kids with Marcia and Matthew and went to dinner with his boss and his wife downtown at Morton's Steakhouse. It was delicious. The next morning we took Clay to the airport to come home and then we went to visit my friend Meredith and her new baby, Hayes. He is a little peanut! Abby and I enjoyed holding him.
He is super cute!

Abby totally crashed on the way back to Marcia's house. She lives completely on the other side of town from Mere. So it was a good little rest for Abby. Nothin' like napping with a giant box of goldfish. Meredith really wanted to get rid of these goldfish. So Abby gladly took them off her hands.

That night after we got home we made cupcakes! The kids loved it. Especially the icing.
Abby totally crashed on the way back to Marcia's house. She lives completely on the other side of town from Mere. So it was a good little rest for Abby. Nothin' like napping with a giant box of goldfish. Meredith really wanted to get rid of these goldfish. So Abby gladly took them off her hands.
That night after we got home we made cupcakes! The kids loved it. Especially the icing.
3 comments:
So great to see y'all last week! It was a much needed night of fun! Thanks for letting us invade!
I'm glad you at least mentioned us since we didn't make the pictures. ;) Pictures or not, we had a great time with yall. We're ready for our next visit.
I used to eat donuts that way! It's the best because you don't have to deal with the bread!! :)
Post a Comment